maanantai 9. helmikuuta 2015

SmartXide2-Dot

I had my 7th laser treatmen this Morning. I had my 6th laser in November, but forgot to write about it in english. There's pictures how my face bleeded during a day and how they got better during a week, but the text is in Finnish:
 
So.. Back to this Morning.
 

 
 
I've took these last two lasers in Plastic Surgery Center, Helsinki. I really like the Place. The doctor is called Karl Johan Svedjeholm who does the laser treatmens.



 
 
I had booked time 10:00 this Morning, the doctor took me to the room where nurse put some balsam to anesthetize my cheeks and gave me some premedication.
Last time they had given me sedative pills too but this time they asked me if it's needed. I told them I'm completely calm so I don't think I need them.
 
 



When the laser treatment started, I noticed that there was a huge signification with the sedative pills. Last time I didn't feel any pain but now it was like all lasers before! Well, I can handle that but I was surprised! :D
 
Anyway, I walk staight and my eyes didn't look like I were drunk without the pills. Last time I was so laid-back! BUT there wasn't pain at all.
 
 
Some guys noticed my face and commented something like "Hey that girl has hurted her face!" And when I was in the bus, some other guy said "Is something happened to you sometime?" when he walked past. I could answer "No, I paid for this!" if he were stopped while talking.
 
I'll update later how my cheeks are changing ...

***

There's no as much blood as last time. Not even close! Hope the results will be great anyway. 




 
***
 
The first Morning after shower. I gently tried to wash away all that dry blood from my face in the shower.
 





 
It's clear the laser was easier than last time. Totally! Usually I have the whole face SO puffy when it's the first Morning after laser, but now it's not so bad. There was less blood too so I guess it wasn't as deep as last laser I had.
I think my face will be normal during one week for sure :)

***

This morning started in Espoo, visiting at works of Lumene. I'm sorry if I scared somebody with my face :)



As you can see my cheeks aren't as puffy as usually when it's just two days after laser.

There's pictures of this evening after washing below. I got some skin peeling off already by massaging with water.




All I felt today was itching! I had to put more and more balsam during a day to keep it moistured.
 
***

I forgot to update yesterday but there wasn't any big changes. I got little more skin peeling off and that's it.
So...
Today I got all the skin away and now my cheeks have rebirth. The color is still red but it's going to be balanced in one week.





***

Day 9 after laser. My face is not so puffy anymore (just a little) and there's no redness to notice so easily.
 

 
That was the last update this time. Let's see if I need more laser after summer or is the results good enough :)
 
***

www.plasticsurgery.fi
 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti